Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022

Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022

Apply online for a Laptop Sahay Yojana 2022. Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation has launched a laptop assistance scheme to further the education sector. Now we will give you the details regarding Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat so that you can apply for the scheme.

Complete information about computer machine assistance scheme through this information such as what are the benefits of this scheme? Where do you need the document? What are the benefits? We will get the complete information.

યોજનાનું નામ

લેપટોપ / કોમ્પ્યુટર મશીન સહાય યોજના

આર્ટિકલની ભાષા


યોજનાનો ઉદ્દેશ

અનુસુચિત જનજાતિ(ST) ના લોકો કોમ્પ્યુટર કે લેપટોપ
સહાય યોજના દ્વારા આર્થિક મદદરૂપ થવાના
હેતુથી લોન સહાય


અનુસુચિત જનજાતિના નાગરિકો

અરજી કરવાનો પ્રકાર

ઓનલાઈન અરજી કરો

લોનની રકમ

મશીનની ખરીદી માટે 1,50,000/-

લોન પર વ્યાજદર

4% વ્યાજદર

સત્તાવાર વેબસાઈટ


Purpose of Laptop Sahay Yojana 2022

The purpose of starting this scheme is that the Gujarat State Government will provide you financial assistance of Rs. 1,50,000 for the purchase of a new laptop. The government will provide 80% of the amount for the laptop and the remaining 20% will be given to the student. With this amount of 1,50,000, you can buy a very good laptop. Now, these laptops start from Rs 15000 to around Rs 1500000.

Features of Laptop Assistance Scheme | Important of Laptop Sahay Yojana

1. In this scheme, a loan will be given by the government with an interest of 4%.

2. You will have to repay the loan amount in 20 monthly installments.

3. If you do not pay the installment on time, you will get 2.5 percent interest penalty on your interest.

4. The Laptop Assistance Scheme is offered only to people belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) caste.

5. Laptop Assistance Scheme Beneficiary is given a loan of 80% of the total amount.

Laptop Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria | Eligibility Criteria of Laptop Sahay Yojana

1. The applicant should be a resident of the state of Gujarat.

2. Only ST applicants can apply for this scheme.

3. The applicant must have a certificate of belonging to the tribe.

4. The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 55 years.

5. Neither the applicant nor any of his family should have a job in the government department.

6. The annual income of the applicant's family should not exceed Rs. 120000 / - and for urban areas Rs. 150000 / -.

7. The beneficiary has a certificate regarding computer training.
Certificate of experience working in a computer sales store or company/shopping mall/shop.

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2022

What are the benefits available under the computer loan scheme?

People of the ST caste are given the benefit of various schemes by Adijati Vikas Vibhag. A total loan of up to Rs. 1,50,000 / - is given for the purchase of a computer and laptop and its various machines. In which the beneficiary has to contribute at the rate of 10% of the total loan.

  • For example, if you buy a laptop for 40,000, the government will give you a loan of 80% i.e. Rs. 32,000 and the remaining 20% i.e. Rs.

FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions

1. What is the official website of the Laptop Sahay Yojana?
The official Website is https://adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in/

2. What is the official website to apply for a laptop Sahay Yojana?
Application Officer Website: https://adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in/gtdcloan

3. What is the interest rate for Laptop Sahay Yojana?
4% interest per annum

4. Laptop Sahay Yojana Helpline Number | Contact number
Helpline number: (079) 23257552

5. What does the Laptop Sahay Yojana benefit to the beneficiary?
The Laptop Sahay Yojana is given a loan of 80% of the total amount.

6. Which caste will benefit under Laptop Assistance Scheme?
The Laptop Sahay Yojana is offered only to people belonging to Scheduled Tribe (ST) caste.